With over 30,000 volunteers nation wide, APAPA is one of the largest volunteer organizations in the North America. With the purpose of empowering Asian and Pacific Islander (API) Americans through education, active participation, and leadership in civic and public affairs.
- to make a contribution to the community - 93%
- to use their skills and experiences - 78%
- personally affected by the organization’s cause - 59%
- to explore one’s own strengths - 48%
- to network with or meet people - 46%
- because their friends volunteer - 48%
- to improve job opportunities - 22%
If you are interested in join as a Volunteer, please complete the form below and submit.